ag88环亚平台,龙八|国际下载

1. Collapse Details
    Help Turning Inherited Assets into a Business
    Hi. I've recently inherited over 100,000 art prints from a family member's former business. The prints are all the same, are in mint condition and were appraised to be worth $70-$90 per unit at retail. While I'm really grateful to have received such an asset, I'm a recent college graduate with little working capital and have no idea how to go about monetizing these prints.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to turn these assets into a business or know of any outlets for selling such a large asset I'd be eager to hear about them. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you need help selling it, feel free to send a message, I believe we can find you the right people.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggart12 View Post
    Hi. I've recently inherited over 100,000 art prints from a family member's former business. The prints are all the same, are in mint condition and were appraised to be worth $70-$90 per unit at retail. While I'm really grateful to have received such an asset, I'm a recent college graduate with little working capital and have no idea how to go about monetizing these prints.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to turn these assets into a business or know of any outlets for selling such a large asset I'd be eager to hear about them. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks.
    Etsy could work well, especially depending on the story/narrative behind them.

What are they of? Why are they all the same ?

Share on facebook

Interested in an online community for proven entrepreneurs, business owners, and CEOs?
    Take the survey and tell me what features you want!

4. Collapse Details
    Try to contact a chain of retailers or resellers. You could put them on amazon or ebay and advertise them. An other good idea would be go to stores that focus on decor or interiors for houses like ikea or a furniture store and see if you have some luck with them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you really have very good assets. you can multiply them several times. today the most popular business - earnings on cryptocurrency. you can buy bitcoin or other currency and become a very rich person. If you are afraid that you do not understand anything, I will give you advice. ask for help from these young geniuses. https://benice.tools/ they created a simplified trading system for the cryptocurrency, understandable even for the beginner.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks to all members to all users for suggesting to me. The above replies is very interesting for me. Thanks again...

As we know, digital camera is an important part of our life when we want to travel, organize any party, visit any beatutuful place, and many more purposes. But, we think about that, if our all important and valuable pictures gets lost or corrupted andwe havelost them. So, in that case, we start to worry about it.

So, I would like to give a frees suggestion to all digital or DSLR cameras to use the best sd card recovery software. Really friends when I have lost my photos from my then I'm totally getting in trouble. Then at that time, this tool helps me and its special feature is that it can compatible with all digital camera models also.

Thanks to all members who read my post reply. and If any one have another idea then please please share with us...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks to all members to all users for suggesting to me. The above replies is very interesting for me. Thanks again...

As we know, the digital camera is an important part of our life when we want to travel, organize any party, visit any beautiful place, and many more purposes. But, we think about that, if our all-important and valuable pictures gets lost or corrupted andwe have lost them. So, in that case, we start to worry about it.

So, I would like to give a frees suggestion to all digital or DSLR cameras to use the best sd card recovery software. Really friends when I have lost my photos from my then I'm totally getting in trouble. Then at that time, this tool helps me and its special feature is that it can compatible with all digital camera models also.

Thanks to all members who read my post reply. and If anyone have another idea then please please share with us...

Share on facebook